online dui classes california, online dui classes idaho, online dui classes, dwi classes online, dui classes online, dui class, dui classes, dwi class, dwi classes online dui class for court, online dwi class, online dui classes, online dwi classes, online oui class, online oui classes, online owi class, online owi classes, drinking driver, drunk driver, impaired driver, education, course, class, awareness
DUI Class Online for Court Requirements, DMV, Employment or Education
Review state requirements about online classes before you register for a class. Call 1-877-368-9909 for assistance in choosing the correct class.
ONLINE DUI CLASSES :
- 8 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $150.00
- 8 Hour Minnesota Online DWI Class $150.00
- Nevada DMV 8 Hour DUI School $150.00
- Nevada DMV 24 Hour DUI School $450.00
- 10 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $185.00
- 12 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $225.00
- 16 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $300.00
- 18 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $337.00
- 20 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $375.00
- 21 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $390.00
- 22 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $410.00
- 24 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $450.00
- 32 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $480.00
- 32 Hour Online Level 1 Outpatient Class $480.00
- 36 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $540.00
- 45 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $675.00
- 48 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $720.00
- 60 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $900.00
- 78 Hour Online DUI / DWI Class $1170.00
Online DUI Classes California (*Non-Residents)
- 12 Hour Online DUI California SB 1176 Wet Reckless Program $225.00
- 32 Hour Online DUI California AB 541 Program $480.00
- 45 Hour Online DUI California AB 762 Program $675.00
- 60 Hour Online DUI California AB 1353 Program $900.00
- 78 Hour Online DUI California SB 38 Program $1170.00
Online DUI School Nevada
*The above California classes meet California requirements for persons who received a DUI in California and reside in another state. DUI offenders must complete California's DUI class requirements in order to have their license reinstated in their home state. Please get court approval before enrolling. NOT APPROVED FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS or for anyone with a VALID CALIFORNIA DRIVER'S LICENSE. These courses are for out of state residents to meet court requirements only and are not accepted by the California DMV. Approved in Riverside County.
OPTIONAL: If you are required to attend a victims panel, all DUI classes include a FREE 60 minute Victims Impact Panel session. You will receive an additional certificate of completion for the Victims Impact Panel.
Please call 1-877-368-9909 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Mountain Standard Time for more information.
Class Enrollment Information: Register and Pay Online OR by Phone at 1-877-368-9909.
Class Goal: This class is designed to meet the educational and legal requirements of individuals required to attend an 8-32 hour DUI/DWI/OUI/OWI class by the courts, DMV or other agencies.
Class is Available: Anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Completion Time: Can be completed in one sitting or over several days.
How the Class Works: These classes consists of several topics or lessons (depending on your requirements). Each topic consists of several pages of printed information that is presented one page at a time. After the student reads a page or several pages, a review question or questions is presented to help the student recall the information. Each question is graded. Students must spend the minimum time required for each lesson and pass all lessons with a score of 70% or higher to obtain a certificate of completion. Students are given several opportunities to improve their scores. NOTE: Nevada classes include a brief quiz that requires a score of 80% or higher to pass.
Topics Include (but aren't limited to):
- The problem of driving under the influence in (YOUR STATE) and the US.
- The law including penalties, chemical testing, suspended license and restoration of license.
- The responsibilities and procedures of law enforcement agencies, the courts and DMV.
- The effects of alcohol and controlled substances on the body.
- The effects of alcohol and controlled substances on a person's ability to drive.
- The effects of a DUI conviction on a person's employment and personal life.
- Treatment available for abusers of alcohol and controlled substances.
Technical Support: Telephone support is available at 1-877-368-9909 from the online class instructor from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time. Email support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUI Classes and other terms for a DUI and Alcohol, Drug, Substance Offenses
APC (Actual Physical Control)
BUI (Boating Under the Influence)
BWI (Boating While Intoxicated)
DUI (Driving Under the Influence, Impaired Driver, Intoxicated Driver)
DUID (Driving under the Influence of Drugs)
DUII (Driving while Under the Influence of Intoxicants)
DWAI (Driving While Ability Impaired, Driving While Alcohol Impaired)
DWI (Driving While Impaired, Driving While Intoxicated)
OUI (Operating Under the Influence, Operating While Under the Influence of alcohol or other drugs)
OUIL (Operating Under the Influence of Liquor)
OVI (Operating a Vehicle Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs)
OVWI (Operating a Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated, Operating a Vessel While Intoxicated)
OWI (Operating While Intoxicated, Operating While Impaired, Operating While Under the Influence)
MIP (Minor in Possession)
MIC (Minor in Consumption)
UDUI (Underage Driving Under the Influence)
Zero Tolerance Laws apply to persons under 21 who consume, purchase, or attempt or conspire to purchase alcohol even if they are not caught driving while intoxicated.